Sunday 13 March 2016

Daniel (Obelix) - road to get shredded!

As we have promised, here is first transformation. 


Daniel (Obelix) - road to get shredded!



So let me tell you a bit about what have happened in latest months.
I have done my bulking up cycle last year somewhere between September and December where I gain a lot of weight (finished my mass period with 106kg) but unfortunately on 28th of December I have fractured my elbow which forced me to stop trainings for almost 2 months – I was really down, upset…I really wanted to train but with fractured elbow you can’t do much…For first few weeks I was just staying at home playing games, watching TV and eating the shittest food you can imagine, pizzas, chicken and chips, sweets etc. which cause my belly to grow instantly.

One day I have looked in the mirror and recognise that all hard work I have putted into building muscle mass has disappeared because I was looking like big block of fat, straight after that I put my training clothes on and went running outside my block.

Soon after when my elbow was still not recovered I just said to myself ‘FUCK IT’, let’s go gym and do some leg workouts – the best moment was when I entered the gym after a longest break ever, and saw all people who train hard to improve their looks. Also all weights around me, the smell of sweat and pounding iron on the gym floor has been a motivation to keep going.

Finally my elbow got a bit recovered and I was able to do something else than legs, feeling that muscle pump was like getting a Christmas Present when I was 5 years old – BEST FEELING I COULD ASK FOR!

Maybe I was not super happy about how my building up muscle period has finished but anyway it was time to reduce calories and start getting in shape – I don’t mean shape for summer because to be honest I don’t give sh** about summer. My goal is to reduce as much fat as possible and then start building up muscle weight once more, but this time CLEAN muscles…and if everything will go my way I want to hit the stage in 2017.

So here we are now, it’s 13th of March – 14th day on strict diet (not even a bite of some junk food or sweets) I have started my reduction on 29th of February with 104.2kg on scale, after 2 weeks my weight is 100.5 which means I have already lost 3.5kg of weight – I know that some of you will tell me that it’s not healthy to lose that much weight in short period of time…I know it but remember that in first weeks you also losing a lot of water and in my case I really get a lot of water in my body in those 2 month when I wasn’t doing anything. Later on the weight will not go down that quickly but around 0.5kg – per week.

So let me tell you what my diet plan is right now. It’s known by many of you – fat diet where you mainly consume meats – protein and fats with very little amount of carbohydrates. I guess most of you doing that diet are in ketogenic state (to do that you cannot eat more than about 30grams of carbs per day) but in my case I am not getting into ketogenic state because I am eating around 70/80g or carbs per day. Here is my exact diet per day

Meal 1:
5 eggs – boiled, or as scrambled eggs
80g of porridge
Meal 2:
250g of fat meat eg. Minced beef, pork neck etc.
Vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower
Meal 3: 250g of fat meat
Vegetables
Meal 4: 200g of chicken breast with vegetables
Meal 5: 200g of chicken breast with vegetables
Meal 6: 200g of fish (usually salmon)

Also once every 4 days I have a little carb-up day – additional 200g of rice in that day
For first few days I was getting really hungry especially at evening time because before I was eating like a pig – whatever comes on my plate was consumed. But after 3/4 days I was already feeling fine with the amount of food I had to eat over the day.
Right now I am not changing anything because everything is going in the right direction. Maybe later I will implement some changes but let’s concentrate what is happening right now.

Training plan is the one I was doing last year in summer time – 5 days a week
Monday – Chest and abs
Tuesday – Legs, calves
Wednesday – Shoulders
Thursday – OFF*
Friday – Back
Saturday – Arms
Sunday – OFF

*Sometimes I just can’t sit at home so I am going gym and do whatever I feel like doing.
Let me tell you what kind of exercises I am doing for each part of my body
Before I even look at the weight I am doing 8 minutes worm-up on crosstrainer, then some kind of stretching and warming up the part of my body which I am about to train
Chest – Barbell incline bench press 4sets of 12/10/8/6 reps – Less reps – more weight
Dumbbell bench press 4sets of 12/10/8/6 reps
Incline Dumbbell flyes (15degrees angle) 3sets of 12 reps + push ups between the sets to maximally pump up the chest
Legs
Leg curls 3sets of 12 reps
Barbell squats 3 sets of 10 reps
Leg press 3 sets of 15 reps
Hack squats 3 sets of 8 reps
Romanian deadlift 3sets of 10 reps
Calves usually on machine or standing calf raises
Shoulders
Bent-over rear-delt raise 5 sets of 15 reps (45 seconds break between the sets)
Seating dumbbell lateral raise 4 sets of 15/12/10/8 reps
Barbell shoulder press on smith machine 4 sets of 12/10/8/6 reps
Front barbell raise 4 sets of 12 reps
Barbell shrugs 4 sets of 15/12/10/8 reps
Back
Pull-ups 3sets of maximum reps
Bent-over barbell row 4 sets of 12/10/8/6 reps
Wide grip pull down on cable machine 4sets of 12/10/8/6 reps
Seated cable row (close grip) 4 sets of 15/12/10/8 reps
Deadlift 4 sets of 10/8/6/4 reps
Arms – super-sets
Barbell curl with triceps pushdown with rope 3sets of 10 reps
Hammer curl 3sets of 10 reps with weighted bench dips 3 sets of 12 reps
Incline skull crushers with preacher curls 3 sets of 12/10/8 reps
Abs – I usually change the abs exercise every single time I am training them…

I hope that someone has read it all grin emoticon Let’s start the TRANSFORMATION! I will try to write about every single day of my transformation, also you can follow me on my Instagram - pankoks94

No comments:

Post a Comment